This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
- Developing and maintaining business partner relationships supporting the UK business areas to enable effective cost management.
- UK annual expense budgeting
- Business expense reporting deliverable with input into the Group MI, UK Board reporting, and monthly expense budget variance analysis.
- Leading monthly expense performance reporting for UK managed areas
- Having input in board presentations and ad hoc expense queries
- Collating annual expense budgets & forecasts for the UK Business
- Building and maintaining relations with designated business areas
- Contributing to the group expense reporting process
- Assisting in UAT of new expense models; providing support to Finance Improvement Project aims
- Assisting with maintenance of data quality and checks of company data as required
- Assisting the Head of UK Financial Planning to meet wider team deliverables.
- Previous expense accounting experience gained within a finance environment
- Microsoft packages, Word, Outlook, Excel, CODA, Cognos planning