This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Assisting with financial close and reporting and finance operations.
Reports to the UK Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the monthly financial close and reporting processes for Client’s legal entities.
- Assist with the preparation of external financial statements and regulatory returns for Client’s legal entities, including Solvency II.
- Responsible for finance operations of UK entities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent).
- 3 years post graduate qualification experience, including at least 1 year within the re/insurance sector.
- Good knowledge of US and UK GAAP.
- Experience of accounting systems and processes, implementation and development preferred.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage accurate thoughtful detail-oriented work within tight deadlines and/or while working extended work days.