This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Industry leaving City based Insurance Company requires a Syndicate Finance Manager with prior Insurance experience.
- Manage all aspects of the Syndicate reporting and accounting processes.
- Production of Lloyd’s quarterly and annual regulatory returns.
- Production of data for the annual and underwriting accounts of the syndicates.
- Produce of syndicate data in IFRS format.
- Production of Lloyd’s corporate member accounts and managing agent.
- Be the key point of contact for technical queries with regards to financial reporting.
- Run adhoc financial reporting projects
- Driving the development of accounting systems and processes capable of meeting reporting demands in a rapidly evolving and expanding business area.
- Work closely with stakeholders in reserving, capital modelling, finance and management information to improve the quality of information reported to Lloyd’s.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with Insurance Experience.