This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Leading Lloyd’s Managing Agency with Syndicates requires an insurance industry accountant.
- Responsible for the production of Lloyd’s regulatory returns; QMA, QMB, QMC, US Reporting, US Tax, TPD.
- Preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts.
- Production of the syndicate Internal Management reports with commentary.
- Assist the underwriters with understanding and interpretation of the internal reports.
- Analytical Review.
- Liaison with Auditors.
- Maintain the Syndicate ledgers.
- Preparation of Ad-hoc reports.
- Responsibility for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Production of reporting information and data for other departments – Actuarial, Operations, Internal Audit etc.
- Identify and apply improvements to the accounting and reporting processes and reports.
- Able to deal capably with financial and accounting systems and requirements. Ability to analyse and interpret complex financial information and work to a high level of accuracy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Financial Reporting team, Group Finance Director, other executives, Compliance team, parent company finance team and auditors.
- Analyse, interpret and review financial information.
- Knowledge of the Lloyd’s market and agency operations
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- IT Skills – Word, Excel, CODA