This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
To produce and file all assigned regulatory returns on time ensuring that Management and the Board are aware of all issues that could impact the syndicate from a Lloyd’s reporting perspective and to support the effective delivery of regulatory changes and business improvement projects
- Ensure timely preparation of all regulatory returns and submissions to Lloyds, FSA and any other regulatory bodies as required, keeping abreast of rule changes and their impact on the business
- Maintenance of assigned syndicate ledgers
- Maintenance of settled direct accounts and completion of direct reporting to Lloyd’s
- Assist in production of syndicate accounts and the technical underwriting result in line with finance timetable
- Assist in production of Solvency II returns
- Preparation of regular monthly accounting journal entries and supporting documentation in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Preparation of certain monthly general ledger reconciliations and supporting documentation. Investigation and resolution of specific issues identified.
- Assist with financial elements of regulatory changes and business improvement projects including Solvency II and IFRS changes
- To assist and provide support with ongoing financial systems related projects including developing solutions to current systems and data issues and identifying efficiencies in the Company’s financial close process.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors at the highest level and ensuring that all the information required is produced and the audits are completed on time.
- Production of monthly reporting pack, including evidence of controls and reconciliations
- Maintain adequate controls in line with group policies and SOX requirements
- Documentation of assigned procedures and processes
- Maintain all accounting records accurately and efficiently
- May perform additional duties as assigned