This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Successful City based Insurance Company requires a Solvency II Reporting Manager to be responsible for managing and completing the Solvency II reporting to Lloyds and the PRA including the development of an automated solution for Solvency II reporting.
- Manage the coordination, timetable, governance and preparation for the Solvency II quantitative reporting templates for the PRA and Lloyd’s including QMC, TPD, GQD, QSR, ASR, QAD and AAD.
- Review the quality of Solvency II Pillar 3 Reporting template outputs and the timeliness of deliverables to meet submission deadlines.
- Manage internal communication between finance and actuarial to ensure all deliverables are prepared consistently in a well-controlled environment.
- Work with the Business Intelligence and Actuarial team to document and develop QRT automation solutions, data extracts and Technical Provisions.
- Manage relationship with investment managers and Lloyds to ensure all investment data required for Standard Formula and Pillar 3 reporting is captured and provided in correct format.
- Coordinate with the Business Intelligence team and external software providers to ensure Finance has a detailed understanding of Pillar 3 reporting software.
- Manage documentation of Solvency II procedures and processes.
- Keep up to date with any regulatory developments on Pill ar 3 Solvency II reporting and communicate with all key stakeholders.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with insurance experience.