This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
International (re)insurer looking for Solvency II Pillar 3 Accountant on an interim basis.
- This is a temporary role that will suit a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of Solvency II Pillar 3.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for producing the Solvency II Pillar 3 reporting for business. This will involve coordinating inputs from actuarial, management information and finance to produce external Solvency II submissions for Pillar 3.
- Role requirements include: Carrying out gap analysis on Pillar 3 reporting requirements (asset data, templates and financial accounting templates Producing a dry run of Pillar 3 reporting using selected software
- Completing detailed business requirements, as required, resulting from the gap analysis
- Building, documenting and testing Pillar 3 reporting processes
- Making recommendations for process improvement and automation opportunities based on the results of the dry run and gap analysis
- Transferring knowledge and results to the business as usual Finance team Supporting on other Solvency II deliverables, if required Liaising with Actuarial and Risk team members
- To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant who has demonstrable Solvency II reporting experience gained in the non-life industry. You will be familiar with Solvency II, Pillar 3 gap analysis preparation, along with Pillar 3 work stream preparation and reporting. Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels is important, as are strong IT skills.