This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
This role is instrumental in completing the implementation of the Solvency II Pillar 3 (supervisory reporting and disclosure) regime along with developing accounting policy for an industry leading insurance business.
Completing the implementation of the Solvency II Pillar 3 (supervisory reporting and disclosure) regime to ensure syndicates meet Pillar 3 reporting requirements as Lloyd’s move into ‘live’ Solvency II from 2016.
Developing accounting policy, including assessing the impact on the developments in UK and international accounting standards for financial and regulatory reporting, with particular reference to IASB’s IFRS Phase II project.
- Qualified Accountant
- Detailed understanding of insurance and Lloyd’s market financial and regulatory reporting, including Solvency II Pillar 3
- Good understanding of Solvency II as a whole
- Excellent technical knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge /experience of Lloyd’s Core Market Return systems
- Advanced knowledge of excel and access