This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
To assist in the production of SII reporting to both Lloyd’s and the CBI for managed syndicates and group companies. To help with the implementation and testing of solvency II related systems and reports.
* Contribute to the identification and design of processes to meet the QRT reporting requirements as efficiently as possible.
* Assist in the definition and documentation of the data mapping between the existing finance systems and solvency II systems.
* Assist in the documentation of the processes and controls to ensure the methodologies can be communicated and explained across the finance team.
* Support the execution of the end user testing of solvency II reporting systems.
* Production of pillar 3 reports for all entities required to report
* Preparation of standard formula capital reports as required
* Execution of the designed controls over the reporting process
* Support the Head of Global Financial Reporting on other finance reporting requirements/projects as required.
Education and Qualifications
* Graduate equivalent education and/or qualifications
* Professional accountancy qualification, preference for ACA/ACCA
Skills and Abilities
* Understanding of Solvency II reporting requirements
* Strong technical accountancy skills, especially UK GAAP and IFRS
* Insurance and Lloyd’s specific knowledge preferable
* Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
* Advanced excel skills
* Able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
* Able to work on own initiative
* Strong team working
* The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
Knowledge and Experience
* Proven experience in financial services, ideally gained in the Insurance sector
* Experience of Financial Reporting
* Experience of designing processes and managing controls