This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
- Supervise the syndicate accounting team to ensure the monthly reporting process occurs in a controlled and timely manner
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly ACM financial reporting submission to Group finance is of a high standard and results are clearly communicated to key stakeholders
- Prepare and review monthly quota share statements with suitable explanations for significant month on month movements
- Supervise the production of the monthly Analytical Review paper for Syndicate and quarterly Board paper
- Supervise the production of underwriting intercompany statements and investigate and clear differences
- Manage a team of direct reports whilst being responsible for staff development and ensuring the quality of output is of a high standard
- Engage and support the financial controller and Syndicate Accounting Manager in specific finance projects
- Effectively communicate with other areas of the business including: underwriters, actuaries, treasury and other finance staff.