This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Well known City based Insurance Company and Managing Agency with Syndicates requires a Senior Solvency II Risk Analyst to work within risk management department to ensure the Risk Management Framework is appropriately implemented and followed in accordance with the agreed policy.
- To support the development, implementation and monitoring of ERM systems and processes.
- Support end to end ERM responsibilities for syndicates
- Support the Annual and ad hoc ORSA processes with direction from the CRO. Responsibility for drafting the standard report templates for submission to the boards and regulators
- Support to CRO in keeping all risk owned policies and procedures up to date as required and in line with annual review processes. Support to CRO in creation of new risk policies as required
- Support the CRO in effectively meeting existing and implementing new regulatory requirements by the relevant deadlines (e.g. Lloyd’s min standards self assessment, Solvency II, conduct risk, etc.).
- Consider results of internal audits, compliance reviews and third party reviews for consideration in risk identification and assessment.
- Previous relevant risk experience in the UK non-life insurance sector at a similar level which will include a good knowledge of Solvency II requirements.
- Educated to degree level and/or risk management qualification
- A high level understanding of capital models
- Experience in using Magique or an equivalent risk management system, and using Microsoft Office and other tools to prepare management reports and presentations.