This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Well known City based Insurance Company requires a Senior Risk Analyst to join small team responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of the legal entity risk frameworks.
The role will include risk governance, risk identification, risk policies, risk appetite and limit framework and risk reporting. The role will support regulatory compliance activities with respect to risk management standards and risk related reporting requirements for the group.
For each legal entity and branch you will carry out the following duties:
- Co-ordinate the ORSA processes
- Co-ordinate the annual risk and control assessments
- Assist management in the review of risk management documentation
- Maintain and update relevant entity risk policies and guidelines
- Compile internal risk dashboard/scorecard reports
- Co-ordinate and draft risk related disclosures, including Pillar 3 reporting requirements
- Co-ordinate annual review of risk appetite and limit framework
Candidates should have a background in audit or consulting with experience in operational risk, and/or implementing enterprise risk frameworks
Experience with financial and risk reporting
Previous Insurance experience required