This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
My client is one of the biggest General Insurers in the UK with a fantastic reputation in the market; they operate within various personal lines and have a number of successful brands operating under the group’s profile.
Due to an internal move they are seeking an experience audit professional to complement their well-structured team. Reporting directly into the Group Audit Director and having a number of staff reporting directly into this position, it’s a fantastic opportunity to step into a larger audit team environment and work in a strategic role.
- Strategy | Assisting in developing and maintaining the audit plan and cycle
- Resourcing | Creating and establishing a successful resourcing structure for audits
- Team Development | Running and assisting in staff appraisals & developing the team
- Technical | Be an audit subject matter expert for internal & external stakeholders
- Board | Represent Internal Audit at board level committees
- ACA or equivalent qualified accountant
- UK Insurance experience
- Internal Audit background
- Management of an internal audit team
- Previous experience of developing an audit plan
- Current regulations knowledge
£80 – 90k, plus great benefits & bonus
My client is not able to offer VISA sponsorship of any kind, before apply for this role, please ensure you have the legal right to work in the UK without any restrictions.