This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Large City Based Insurance Company operating in the Lloyd’s insurance market requires a Senior Financial Accountant with prior Insurance reporting experience.
- Completion, in support of the Assistant Financial Controller, of the various quarterly and annual regulatory returns, focusing in particular on the insurance technical accounting aspects.
- Completion of the month end technical accounting process, ensuring adequate reconciliations from the general ledger to the management information system and to source data are completed and documented.
- Responsible for the quarterly upload of general ledger data to the Group reporting system and support in producing the supplemental information as required by the Group.
- Preparation and development of analytical schedules and management information around insurance technical accounting balances for dissemination to senior management and underwriting teams.
- Support the production of annual statutory accounts for the Syndicate and all Corporate entities, and interim reports for group consolidation.
- Critical review of all systems and processes with a view to suggesting and implementing process improvements and controls, together with related documentation.
- Perform other analysis and tasks as and when required, ensuring that there is an understanding and cross training between other areas within the finance team.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with insurance experience.