This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
My client is a multinational insurer with its international HQ based in London. The company has seen significant growth within the business and also believes in growth through acquisition.
With this high level of progression the development of business operations is essential.
The insurer is seeking a Risk Manager to help build the risk team for the international business, reporting directly into the CRO (based in London). The successful candidate for this role will also in the future have a number of people reporting to them.
- Help deliver and create the ERM framework
- Work through strategies, processes and reporting procedures necessary for the risk portfolio
- Develop Risk Profiles, Risk Appetites, Risk Tolerances & Key Risk Indicators across the company
- Develop and execute strategies and plans for management of third party risk
- Assist risk committee to develop & communicate risk man polices, risk appetite and risk tolerance parameters
- Solid risk or audit experience gained within general insurance or the Lloyd’s market
- Experience of ERM
- Sox experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant audit, risk or insurance qualification