This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Well known City based Insurance Company require a Reporting Accountant to assist the Syndicate Manager and Financial Controller in all aspects of financial reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for all entities.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns for both PRA and Lloyd’s (including Pillar 3 returns).
- Assist in the group and management reporting.
- Prepare documentation to support the audit process.
- Assist in the successful completion of the audit process.
- Assist in the successful completion of the corporate projects.
Candidates should be Qualified or studying towards an Accounting Qualification.
Proficient in the use of the following packages; Great Plains, FRX, IRIS
Exposure to Insurance industry, especially the London Market.
Solvency II / Pillar 3 experience a plus