This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Growing City based Insurance Company requires Qualified Accountant with Reinsurance Technical Accounting experience for key role in finance.
- Manage the Internal Group Reinsurance Programme Data/Produce Monthly/Quarterly Statements.
- Liaise with Group’s Reinsurance Brokers to ensure consistency of Accounts/collection/payments.
- Manage quality of the Re-insurance technical accounting records.
- Maintain accounting for Re-insurance Technical Reserves ensuring full compliance.
- Produce and maintain necessary controls over Re-Insurance Technical Reserves for both Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet.
- Liaise with Branch Finance Managers to ensure each Branch has nominal Net of Reinsurance Account.
- Formalise Reinsurance Accounting transactions monthly.
- Maintain Process Manuals and evidence in respect of Reinsurance Technical Transactions.
- Assist in development of Underwriting MI tools
Candidates should be Qualified with Insurance/Reinsurance Technical Accounting experience.