This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Our client, a very profitable London market insurance company is looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting / Systems Accountant.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of SII Regulatory Reporting Systems
- Development of new systems to comply with IFRS regime and any new regulatory requirements
- Responsible for completion/submission of annual and quarterly Solvency II Regulatory qualitative and quantitative templates to Lloyd’s.
- Provision of Premiums/ RI premiums/Committed premiums/Solvency II premiums adjustment/ULAE to Solvency II Actuaries.
- Maintain procedures and processes surrounding all Solvency II Technical Provisions data together with data directory documentation and compliance
- Maintain procedures and processes surrounding Supervisory Reporting
- Embed new Solvency II Reporting Systems within Business as Usual (BAU).
- Assist in the development of new warehouse project and development of reporting cube
- Completion and development of the standard formula
- Review and assist Treasury with the Lloyd’s Segmented Asset (LIM) return
- Assume responsibility for maintenance and upkeep of the Solvency II timetable.
- Liaise with the Solvency II Actuaries and Reserving Team.
- Document back-testing of premium assumption and develop and carry out test plans.
- Attend Lloyd’s workshops and keep up-to-date with Solvency II developments
- Provide data input into Internal Model and review outputs (projected balance sheets).
- Responsible for completion of Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) returns and liaising with Group Capital team.
- Development of systems to automate BMA Reporting.
- Oversee the migration of Technical Provisions Data Return (TPD) and Gross Quarterly Data Return (GQD) to Lloyd’s syndicate reporting team.
- Insurance experience
- Good systems skills (Excel, Powerpivot (desirable))
- Good understanding of data warehouses and underwriting systems
- Proactive/ability to communicate with other departments