This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Major US Insurance Company require an ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified Regulatory Accountant.
Playing a significant role in on-going automation initiatives and related ad hoc regulatory requirements you will assist in implementing new financial and regulatory reporting requirements, especially new/proposed requirements; Solvency II and IFRS.
- Enhance Regulatory returns control environment.
- Preparation and review of Regulatory returns including FSA, ABI returns, as well as internal capital monitoring.
- Prepare detailed evidence supporting review of returns.
- Perform detailed validations and analytical review of data.
- Provide guidance to other Regulatory Accountants
- Deal with Auditor queries.
- Assist with Solvency II and IFRS implementation.