This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Annual and Quarterly Filing to the regulator for Solvency II for all entities. This will also involve assisting in the development of internal systems to efficiently produce pillar 3 reports as well as helping with the implementation and testing of Solvency II specific systems due to be introduced.
Overview of outsourced Gibraltar insurer accounting process including quarterly reconciliation between US GAAP and locally reported results.
- Assist in the development of solvency II infrastructure to meet the reporting requirements as efficiently as possible.
- Production of quarterly Solvency II returns.
- Production of annual Solvency II returns.
- Quarterly reconciliation on Gibraltar insurer to reconcile US GAAP result to locally reported result.
- Quarterly report on foreign exchange exposure including analysis of quarterly movements.
- Assist with branch reporting to Head Office, including detailed analysis of significant variances.
- Provide tax return data for international branches and manage tax ledgers.
Skills & Experience Required
- CIMA qualified accountant or finalist.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of Sun preferable.
- Strong analytical and review skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Insurance/Reinsurance experience preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.