This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Large City based Insurance Company requires a Qualified Accountant for an Interim Syndicate Project role. Working in team responsible for integrating a new Syndicate into current financial operations and reporting processes.
- Creation of all syndicate reporting outputs, including those required for QMA, QMB, QMC, and Solvency II
- Planning, developing and executing routine test/use cases and validating results during all phases of the testing
- Liaise with parties involved in the project, in particular within the Finance area and project manager, to ensure the project end result is delivered in the timeframe and standards required
- Responsible for the maintenance of a sound system of internal controls, including where appropriate SOX controls
- Responsible for the documentation of procedures affecting the Finance areas impacted by the project
- Identifies and recommends improvements when appropriate and may advise business partners on options
- Responsible for escalating issues and risks to a more experienced resource or the project manager when needed
- May participate in other various active ad-hoc projects and/or provide assistance and support to other Finance positions in the existing current production processes
Candidate should be Qualified with Lloyds Reporting experience.