This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Interim Accountant required to support the Reinsurance Financial Controller of a major London market insurance company.
- FP&A – reinsurance business planning (expenses, underwriting)
- Quarterly MI – financial commentary, market commentary, pricing adequacy, expense reporting
- Ad hoc – review of premium underwriting estimates, counterparty collateral funding
- Quarterly SOX control testing
- Reinsurance planning model review – improve efficiency, consistency and controls
- Regional MI reporting template – improve efficiency, consistency and controls
- Able to produce, step back and review all of the above
- Able to coach junior staff
- Able to communicate to actuaries, group and platform finance
- Good communication skills
You must be qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with insurance industry experience.
Initial 6 month contract.