This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Our client, a well established insurance business, are looking to recruit an experienced Risk Officer to join their London head office team.
This position is responsible for identifying, measuring, reporting and management of company risks, as well as being responsible for the implementation of Solvency II.
- To ensure that all company risks are identified, measured, managed and controlled
- To identify, manage and report on all mitigating controls
- To educate all staff in risk management
- To recommend better ways of controlling and reporting risk within the company
- To prepare reports to the PRA on all risk management matters
- To implement the requirements of Solvency II within the company
- To report to the Audit & Risk Committee on a regular basis
- To coordinate with the Board and executive on internal audit requirements
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Experience in risk management
- Knowledge of PRA requirements
- Knowledge of Solvency II
The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills: written and oral, an ability to discuss and persuade both Executive and junior staff members, the ability to train and advise staff on technical matters, a solid understanding of the business and have an independent mind.