This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Head of Internal audit required for profitable, expanding Lloyd’s Managing Agency. Managing an internal audit team based in London you will be responsible to the Audit Committee Chair and to the Group Internal Audit Function, headquartered in the US. This role involves effectively balancing local management, regulatory, and group requirements and considerations. Following a risk based audit planning methodology you will help enhance Internal audit’s brand, while performing quality audits that are meaningful to management. The following skills are required:
- P&C Insurance background/knowledge and Lloyd’s syndicate experience preferred
- Knowledge of financial and operational risks and controls
- Strong understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain peer relationships, possess strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel (Internationally if required, however this will be limited)
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- 5-7yrs+ performing internal and/or financial/external audits.
- Professional qualification (MBA, ACA/ACCA, CIA or equivalent)