This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Successful London Market insurer with Lloyd’s syndicate and US parent looking to recruit an ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified Head of FP&A to lead their FP&A team.
Working closely with senior executives and providing business partnering to business unit CEOs on a regular basis, you will be responsible for the development and communication of detailed MI to the Executive Management team.
- Accurately forecasting quarterly results
- Managing the FP&A team, delivering accurate weekly and monthly reports
- Producing management packs for legal entities and profit centres
- Liaising with underwriters and company management to embed the FP&A function within the business.
- Explanation of company and profit centre results to underwriters
- Producing Syndicate business plans and entity level group plans (SBF)
- Generate expense analysis vs plan & prior
- Supporting finance management in the analysis and understanding of Capital Modelling vs GAAP accounting
- Assisting in the implementation of new group planning tools
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis on request
- Continually improving the FP&A function
- Work closely with all company disciplines; finance team, actuarial, operations, claims, HR, business units.
The successful candidate will have extensive FP&A experience gained within the insurance industry (ideally London market / Lloyd’s syndicates / Managing Agency) and possess a thorough understanding of insurance accounting.