This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Prepare the statutory and regulatory requirements for the Client
Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting & Analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the statutory and regulatory requirements relating to all Group financial statements and regulatory reporting for the BMA.
- Assist with preparation of Group finance board materials including detailed financial reporting.
- To be responsible for group consolidation.
- To set up appropriate processes and controls.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent).
- 2 years post graduate qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience of accounting systems and processes, implementation and development preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage accurate thoughtful detail-oriented work within tight deadlines and/or while working extended work days.
- Ideally a critical and creative thinker with a deep technical understanding of re/insurance risk and a strong understanding of investment risk.