This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Manage the statutory and regulatory requirements for the Group Financial team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the statutory and regulatory requirements relating to all Group financial statements and regulatory reporting for the BMA.
- Manage the Group financial planning and forecasting processes.
- Prepare all Group finance board materials including detailed financial analysis and reporting.
- Manage financial close process on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- To be responsible for group consolidation.
- Manage a team of direct reports.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Good understanding of financial controls and ability to manage a close process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with a range of stakeholders.
- At least 4 years PQE and be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience working with senior management and Boards.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including advanced.
- Excel skills
- Must be able to lead effectively and work effectively both independently and with teams.