This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting and Analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Group financial planning and forecasting processes.
- Assist with preparation of Group finance board materials including detailed financial analysis and reporting.
- To set up the appropriate processes and controls.
- Involvement in finance projects when required.
- Deal with ad hoc finance queries when required.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent).
- 2 years post qualification experience, including at least 1 year within the re/insurance sector.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience of accounting systems and processes, implementation and development preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage accurate thoughtful detail-oriented work within tight deadlines and/or while working extended work days.
- Ideally a critical and creative thinker with a deep technical understanding of re/insurance risk and a strong understanding of investment risk.