This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Our client, a Lloyd’s Syndicate, are looking to recruit an experienced FP&A Manager to join their City based team. This role will report to the Syndicate Finance Director, and would suit someone with previous FP&A experience gained within the Lloyd’s or wider company Market.
- Development of the Financial Model
- Coordinating with actuaries and underwriting functions in relation to the business plan process
- Business plan projections
- Syndicate Business Forecast (SBF)
- Coordinating with capital model actuaries ensuring consistency of assumptions and figures
- Peer analytics
- Overseeing the outsourced Finance function on accounting and reporting, investments and expenses
- Actual vs. forecast analytics on a GAAP and year of account basis
- Reporting on investment returns and cash flows
- Production of Board papers