This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Hugely successful International insurance company and Lloyd’s managing agency / syndicate looking to recruit a Financial Risk Analyst for immediate start. The successful candidate will be a qualified CFA (Charted Financial Analyst), should possess post qualified experience and have good experience of economic scenario analysis. This role will be based in our client’s offices in the City of London.
Role responsibilities to include:
- Analysis of various risks in the investment portfolios and potential impact on the firm’s capital.
- Running stress tests and scenario analysis for current and future expected asset allocations.
- Validation of results produced by the firms internal models, producing thorough analysis of complex fixed income securities, i.e. asset backed, mortgages, and absolute return funds.
- Reconciliation of risk data derived from internal models with the risk system used by the firm’s investment team.
- Proposing improvements of risk analysis and reporting to the Investment Committee, Lloyd’s and the regulator.