This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
This role will report to and work closely with the CFO and will play a key role in the overall management of the Finance function for a Lloyd’s Managing Agency. The role will also include significant interaction with the UK management team as well as the US finance team.
The role involves specific responsibility for the preparation and review of all internally and externally required financial reports, and for the control environment over the underlying accounting processes.
- Qualified accountant with at least 10 years experience
- At least 5 years experience in financial reporting/controlling within an insurance environment
- Some experience of working for a US company and of operating in a Lloyd’s Managing Agency desirable (US GAAP and Lloyd’s reporting experience)
- Initiative and sound judgement and the ability to make appropriate and timely decisions
- Ability to review and interpret financial reports and to communicate relevant information
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong communication presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience of building and managing teams