This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Our client, an International insurance business, is looking to recruit a qualified accountant for their London office into the role of Financial Controller. The successful candidate will have previous management accounts experience, knowledge of corporate member reporting, change management experience and a working knowledge of reporting requirements; UK GAAP, US GAAP, Lloyd’s accounting rules, IFRS.
- Quarterly management accounts production & review for Syndicate and wider Group consolidation
- Provide additional reporting MI & analysis as required by Group
- Monthly premium flash reports production
- Provide MI & analysis to the International team, outlining variances
- Provide business partnering support as required
- Support and lead the migration of reporting from Oracle to Coda
- Work with IT on internal and external report development
- Work with Operations, Claims, Actuarial, Group & Syndicate Finance teams & IT to embed & develop financial reporting processes in-line with the Group model.
- Provide management information as required by Syndicate management team.
- Implementing & maintaining a SOX compliant, robust control environment.
- Responsible for liaising with other teams involved in the production of financial data to ensure the timely & accurate production of reporting outputs.
- Responsible for the design and development of process improvements for efficient and accurate data production.
- Production of statutory accounts
- Liaison with auditors and tax advisors
- Manage 1 staff member