This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Innovative and successful insurance business looking for a UK Finance Manager to undertake regulatory and monthly management reporting in respect of certain Lloyd’s entities, UK entities and Bermuda entities.
Key tasks will include:
- Preparation of input data and review of Syndicate board packs, P&L attribution
- Preparation of input data and review of Lloyd’s regulatory returns for a Lloyd’s Syndicate
- Production of finance schedules, reports and information for management
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Liaising with auditors over the audits of UK and Bermuda based companies
- Preparation of financial workbooks
- Liaising with service providers for UK tax and VAT filings
- Review of fees and expense calculations
- Reinsurance reporting
- Answer questions on finance information from Capital Modelling Actuaries
- Collateral / FAL management
- Review technical provisions
- Review Xchanging messages
- Miscellaneous Investor related requests
Candidate will be an excellent verbal and written communicator who is able to work under their own initiative to a high standard.