Large City based Insurance Company requires an experienced Accountant to join a growing team as a Corporate Accountant:
- Prepare the consolidated US GAAP quarterly results and analysis.
- Assist in the production of various US GAAP annual reporting disclosures.
- Prepare various annual statutory accounts and regulatory returns.
- Responsibility for accounting for business combinations and consolidations, acquisitions and disposals thereof.
- Provide expertise and knowledge of accounting standard developments.
- Production of currency mix and analysis and proof of FX movements.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other areas of the business including: US Corporate Accounting, US Corporate Treasury, Actuarial, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit and other members of the Finance teams.
- Work effectively and efficiently to adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines to support increasingly demanding Group and local requirements.
- Assist the Financial Reporting team with ad hoc project work and management information requests and analysis.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with Insurance Experience