This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Large City based Insurance Company requires an experienced Accountant to join a growing team as a Corporate Accountant:
- Prepare the consolidated US GAAP quarterly results and analysis.
- Assist in the production of various US GAAP annual reporting disclosures.
- Prepare various annual statutory accounts and regulatory returns.
- Responsibility for accounting for business combinations and consolidations, acquisitions and disposals thereof.
- Provide expertise and knowledge of accounting standard developments.
- Production of currency mix and analysis and proof of FX movements.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other areas of the business including: US Corporate Accounting, US Corporate Treasury, Actuarial, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit and other members of the Finance teams.
- Work effectively and efficiently to adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines to support increasingly demanding Group and local requirements.
- Assist the Financial Reporting team with ad hoc project work and management information requests and analysis.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with Insurance Experience