This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
To deliver accurate, meaningful and timely financial information for the Lloyd’s entities within Client in accordance with agreed standards and deadlines.
· Responsibility for the production of all regulatory returns for Syndicate, Managing agency and Corporate name.
· Responsibility for the production of statutory accounts for Syndicate, Managing Agency and Corporate name.
· Responsibility for preparation of monthly consolidation reporting.
· Ensuring proper maintenance of general ledger.
· Preparation of all internal reinsurance transactions for Syndicate and Corporate name.
· Production of MI reporting for Managing Agency board.
· Managing transition of Solvency II into business as usual.
· Become key member in Finance improvements project
· Responsible for relationship with business partners teams for sharing and communication of knowledge
· Assist Head of Finance in review of non-Lloyd’s board papers and regulatory returns.
· Minimum of 3-5 years post qualified experience
· Minimum of 3 years Lloyd’s experience
· ACCA, CIMA, ACA
Experience of working in a UK or US listed group desirable.