This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Large City Based Insurance Company requires a UK Technical Accountant with prior Insurance experience to undertake regulatory reporting and technical accounting
Principle responsibilities – Reporting to the Senior Technical Accountant
- Management and reconciliation of the general ledger for UK Regulated entities.
- Ensure integrity of automatic data feeds into the general ledger system.
- Assist in all elements of regulatory reporting (SII QRT’s, NAIC Reporting).
- Development of SUN Q&A templates for production of management reporting and regulatory returns.
- Statutory accounts preparation for UK entities.
- Group reporting under US GAAP.
- Preparation of audit working papers.
- Be committed to the maintenance of high quality working papers and documentation.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with Insurance Experience.