Hugely successful, dynamic and leading City based Insurance Company requires a Syndicate Finance Manager with prior Insurance experience to lead a small team and review regulatory reporting to Lloyd’s.
- Manage the submission of Lloyd’s regulatory returns including QMA, QMB, QMC, QAD and QSR in line with the filing deadlines.
- Managing the SBF process, acting as the key finance contact within the syndicate. Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure timely completion of the return and associated board packs.
- Production of the annual syndicate financial statements and tax return.
- Oversee the Syndicate’s investment, treasury and cash flow activities.
- Ensuring that key controls and reconciliations are effectively maintained in support of the regulatory fillings.
- Assist in finance projects and initiatives such as Solvency II Pillar 3 and new financial reporting standards.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with Insurance experience.