This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Hugely successful, dynamic and leading City based Insurance Company requires a Syndicate Finance Manager with prior Insurance experience to lead a small team and review regulatory reporting to Lloyd’s.
- Manage the submission of Lloyd’s regulatory returns including QMA, QMB, QMC, QAD and QSR in line with the filing deadlines.
- Managing the SBF process, acting as the key finance contact within the syndicate. Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure timely completion of the return and associated board packs.
- Production of the annual syndicate financial statements and tax return.
- Oversee the Syndicate’s investment, treasury and cash flow activities.
- Ensuring that key controls and reconciliations are effectively maintained in support of the regulatory fillings.
- Assist in finance projects and initiatives such as Solvency II Pillar 3 and new financial reporting standards.
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with Insurance experience.