This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Leading Lloyd’s Managing Agency with Syndicates requires an insurance industry accountant.
- Prepare financial returns to Lloyd’s and overseas regulators for Syndicate on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare financial data for the quarterly IRSC and assist underwriters in understanding their quarterly results.
- Implement changes to the financial reporting process to reflect changes in Syndicate’s reporting requirements.
- Assist the Syndicate Finance Manager with the production of reports to the Board.
- To produce the annual and underwriting accounts for Syndicate
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Maintain the relationship with the external auditors and ensure compliance with audit requirements for the syndicates.
- Assist the Syndicate Finance Manager with the production of reports to the Audit Committee.
- Meet quarterly SoX requirements.
- Assist the Head of Syndicate Finance Manager with ad hoc projects
- Knowledge of Lloyd’s systems and reporting requirements.
- Understanding of the types of business transacted by the syndicate
- IT skills to include competency in Excel, Word, CODA and TM1