This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
This role will be supporting the Solvency II team in accounting policy and the completion of the implementation of Solvency II Pillar 3 for a major London based insurance business.
Working within a highly specialised Solvency II team to ensure the completion of the implementation of the Solvency II Pillar 3 (supervisory reporting and disclosure) regime across Lloyd’s syndicates. This includes ensuring that the business meets its Pillar 3 reporting requirements as the insurance industry moves into ‘live’ Solvency II from 2016.
- Qualified Accountant
- Good understanding of insurance and Lloyd’s market financial and regulatory reporting, including Solvency II Pillar 3
- Good Understanding of Solvency II
- Good technical knowledge or UK GAAP/IFRS
- Knowledge /experience of Lloyd’s returns
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access