This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Successful London Market insurer (insurance company and Managing Agency / Syndicates at Lloyd’s) require Interim CFO to manage Finance department and lead finance re-engineering programme reviewing people, processes and systems.
Duties will include:
- Restructuring finance team, driving efficiencies, identifying skill gaps
- Reviewed all finance processes identifying improvements
- Identifying gaps in Management Information provided to the business, designing new reports
- Improving reporting to the Board and sub-committees including investment reporting
- Responsible for all Lloyd’s Solvency II deliverables related to Reporting and Valuation and Balance Sheet
- Reviewing control framework and improving controls
- US / UK GAAP
- US Parent Company reporting
Successful candidates will be professionally qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with significant years of experience in the insurance sector, particularly Lloyd’s of London syndicates with a US or Bermudian parent company. Must have a global handprint and understand the intricacies of working on a global level, in particular reporting to a US parent.
Must have significant change experience and a demonstrable track record of success.