This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Major London market insurer/reinsurer looking to recruit a Head of FP&A into their London based finance team.
To manage the business finance planning process, ensuring the required analysis is carried out for the production of MI reports for Group, Entity and Local Boards.
- Manage the annual plan process to enable development of detailed company and expense plans, whilst fulfilling requirements from the Group
- Manage production of monthly MI / quarterly board pack to include both financial and operating data, with appropriate commentary
- Co-ordination of management reporting and analysis
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process across several key business areas
- Partner with non-Finance managers and provide clear, understandable and concise reports and analysis
- Plan, execute and manage ongoing FP&A related projects
- Perform financial analysis of business proposals across all areas of the business as required
- Lead the preparation of key management presentations to review the business against key strategic priorities
- Continue to seek improvements to FP&A processes and establish methods to reduce unnecessary time