This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Major City based Insurance Company requires an experienced Accountant to work as part of a team responsible for the consolidation of the financial reporting including:
- The preparation, timeliness and accuracy of management and statutory accounts for the company. This includes adherence to the reporting timetables and Group reporting standards and IFRS reporting
- Delivery of accurate financial information to the Financial Planning and Analysis team.
- Delivery of head office reporting.
- Operating effective oversight of financial processes and controls.
- Assisting the Financial Regulatory & Reporting Manager in the preparation of group wide reporting timetables, adherence of reporting to Group standards and group wide communication of agreed policies for adherence in subsidiary accounts.
- Assisting Group Technical Accounting in analysing the impact of the latest technical accounting changes on the Group’s reporting and implementing changes to processes and procedures arising from new technical developments.
- Supporting the co-ordination of the quarterly controls framework assessments and production of report for Finance Leadership Team.
- Supporting the maintenance financial close process documentation and training material ensuring this is regularly reviewed and updated as required.
- Providing support to the Financial Planning & Analysis team in business planning and forecasting
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with Insurance experience and Group Reporting experience.