Major City based Insurance Company requires an experienced Accountant to work as part of a team responsible for the consolidation of the financial reporting including:
- The preparation, timeliness and accuracy of management and statutory accounts for the company. This includes adherence to the reporting timetables and Group reporting standards and IFRS reporting
- Delivery of accurate financial information to the Financial Planning and Analysis team.
- Delivery of head office reporting.
- Operating effective oversight of financial processes and controls.
- Assisting the Financial Regulatory & Reporting Manager in the preparation of group wide reporting timetables, adherence of reporting to Group standards and group wide communication of agreed policies for adherence in subsidiary accounts.
- Assisting Group Technical Accounting in analysing the impact of the latest technical accounting changes on the Group’s reporting and implementing changes to processes and procedures arising from new technical developments.
- Supporting the co-ordination of the quarterly controls framework assessments and production of report for Finance Leadership Team.
- Supporting the maintenance financial close process documentation and training material ensuring this is regularly reviewed and updated as required.
- Providing support to the Financial Planning & Analysis team in business planning and forecasting
Candidates should be Qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with Insurance experience and Group Reporting experience.