This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
6 Month contract – £300 – 400 per day
- Major City based Insurance Company requires an Accountant for a Project role to assist in the preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly management information for the Steering committee and other stakeholders.
- To prepare reforecasts of savings working in conjunction with the change office.
- To liaise with other stake holders to support actual reporting and analysis of savings and implementation costs.
- To provide support to the Group planning process in the provision of updated data
- To provide SME support to the wider change office including the Sourcing workstream and associated business plan
- Delivery of Management Information for Steering Committee and other stakeholders:
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly MI.
- Assist with the reconciliation of MI to the original plan
- Prepare analysis of savings and costs to support the Group board reports.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required by the Group Finance managers and Group CFO.
- Support of Business Planning Process
- Providing reforecasts as required of savings and implementation costs
- Support reconciliation activity where appropriate between actual and plan data
- Actuals reporting and analysis
- To work with a broad section of stakeholders to ensure appropriate reporting of savings and implementation costs for US GAAP quarterly reporting
- Support change office
- To provide SME support to the wider change office providing additional financial analysis including support on the Sourcing workstream.
- Financial Accounting/Analyst experience.
- Advanced Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills, in particular Excel skills including, PowerPivot, advanced macros and ideally VBA
- Experience in major change projects and the expense reporting aspects would be beneficial.
- Experience working within Insurance beneficial.