This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Credit control and reconciliation responsibilities; managing outstanding payment collection for global insurance company’s European branches.
- Premium reconciliation
- Monitoring and reporting overdue premiums
- Managing European branches allocation queries
- Weekly reports analysing cash collections and credit control status
- Preparing monthly broker statements
- Monthly overdue premiums reports, highlighting top debtors to the board
- Developing reports in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Preparing allocated premium reports for Xchanging submission
- Weekly ledger updating; investigating/allocating outstanding amounts
- Lloyd’s of London and Syndicate experience
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Outlook, Eclipse, Salesforce, Sun System
NB this is a 3-6 month Fixed-Term contract.