This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Worldwide insurance firm looking to recruit a part-qualified accountant with previous Lloyd’s reporting experienced into the role of Assistant Syndicate Accountant.
- Syndicate cash books and LCA accounts reconciliation
- Input of technical & non-technical accounting journals into the ledger
- Production of General ledger reports
- Weekly Cashflow schedule
- Balance sheet reconciliations & preparation of balance sheet file for review
- Facilitate transition of reporting from Oracle to Coda
- Assist in Quarterly Monitoring Return preparation
- Settling Group inter-company balances
- Monitoring and reconciling coverholder balances
- Preparation of US and Canadian regulatory returns
- Completion of LDTF and SPTF Lloyd’s returns.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work & liaise effectively with the business & multiple stakeholders