This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
Newly created Assistant Syndicate Accountant role – an excellent opportunity, with on the job training, for someone starting their accounting career.
- Assist with running, maintenance of controls and procedures of the ledger function
- Manage day to day company bank accounts transactions.
- Syndicate and group reporting; internal, statutory, regulatory etc.
- Reporting; creating and maintaining accurate information for management and the board
- Ad-hoc finance duties.
- Keeping up-to-date with regulatory requirements and developing industry knowledge.
You will have excellent data accuracy, strong numerical skills and be analytically minded. A good relationship builder with excellent communication skills.