This role has now been filled. For information regarding similar roles we are currently working on, please speak with one of our Consultants.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to break into London’s buzzing insurance industry. As one of the top 10 insurance companies based in the city, the environment will be incredibly exciting and fast-paced. You will be given the opportunity to start training and to qualify for ACCA or CIMA, if you haven’t already begun the course. Full study support will be provided by the company should you need time off to study and you will receive unparalleled hands-on experience which can only be gained from working within the finance function of a leading insurance firm with £1billion turnover, which of course will ultimately springboard your accountancy career and allow you to expand with the company’s success.
This role would be a great fit for anyone with an interest in systems and some reconciliation experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Looking to study ACCA or CIMA, or is already AAT qualified
- Good excel skills, including a good knowledge of pivot tables
- Natural aptitude for systems which you wish to develop further
- Knowledge of SUN or vision systems, or other accounting packages
- Preferred 12-18 months accounting experience within the insurance industry